After soccer, the second most popular betting game is tennis. The game is characterized by dynamism and attracts fans all over the world. Bookmaker offices offer high odds for quick and guaranteed capital increases.
In contrast to soccer, it is much easier to monitor the physical and psychological preparation of athletes. It is enough to watch only a few matches to get a complete picture of a particular athlete and choose a favorite. In case of difficulties with making tennis predictions today, you can read the opinions of professional experts on the Scores24website.
Tennis predictions: features
Tennis analytics is simplified, which is not the case with team games, so making accurate predictions for this sport is not difficult either. The deeper and more often you dive into the world of tennis and observe different players, the more experience you gain, so you can multiply the invested capital competently.
Thus, betting on a sport such as tennis has many advantages, namely:
- Comebacks during the match — professional bettors believe that in the world of betting this indicator plays a good role, although some would say that a large number of comebacks is more of a negative trait.
- Competitions are held quite often – betting on tennis is accepted on any day. There are practically no breaks between tennis tournaments.
- Accessible and obvious predictions offered by a bookmaker’s office – bettors can determine a favorable outcome through simple analytics regarding the athletes.
There are also disadvantages of tennis betting, but they are not so significant as to doubt the possibility of winning:
- It is not defined when the match starts and when it ends. A pair of tennis players will play until they finish, and only then the next athletes will not take the court.
- Tennis is highly dependent on the weather, which can cause matches to be canceled. A situation in which a bet is stuck for several days until the rains are over is very probable.
- The kind of sport for a single player; it is highly dependent on the player’s fitness. Whereas in a team-oriented sport it will not be noticeable against the other athletes.
Tennis is a game with injuries, but no substitutions. Therefore, the game can simply end if something happens.
Types of bets
The most common type of tennis betting is to determine which athlete will be the winner of the match. As a rule, there is a small edge for the victory, and betting limits are high. Based on current statistics, betting on the outcome is the most popular among bettors, both beginners and professional ones. In addition, players often place the following bets:
- The handicap – it implies guessing how many games one athlete wins over the other.
- Total – the total amount of games that athletes get during the match – this is the total bet in tennis.
- Results of sets – the score unit in the match is “set” – are the largest bet. Players are invited to guess the score by game. If you bet 1-0, then you are predicting that the player will win one set, and so on.
Usually, bookmaker’s offices have the above types of bets on tennis only. However, some establishments delight bettors with unusual additional offers, such as bets on the number of breakpoints, the winner in each set, or the presence of a tie-break.
Statistics and analytical factors in tennis are very diverse, complex, and simple at the same time. Here are some factors that influence the probability of winning: the status of the tournament and the personal motivation of the athlete, rating and surface, the convenience or inconvenience of the opponent, and much more. Given these factors, one can easily claim victory. You should not forget about the current fitness of the athlete, his/her psychological state. For this purpose, it is enough to watch the last couple of matches of this player and make conclusions.